Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Christie

I've been a patient with Dr. Christie for 2 years and have yet to see her for any of our visits. I've only seen the nurses which are very good, but in 2 years I would expect to meet my doctor once. The admin assistant Sylvia rarely answers the phone and when she does is never really helpful and pretty rude. The advice she gives is that the doctor can't see you and to just go to the emergency department. Sometimes I question the point of keeping a family doctor when I have to go to the emergency for everything.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Christie is absolutely wonderful. She is knowledgeable, supportive and genuinely concerned about the health and happiness of not only the patient, but the family as well. We are caregivers and her support and caring have been a source of great strength for us. She goes the extra mile which is rare today with the busyness and workload of our medical staff. We are most fortunate to have her care.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

So happy with Dr. Christie... No complaints at all!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Really thrilled to have her as my new doctor. I find she listens, is respectful and interested in a holistic approach which is sometimes rare in a western doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

She doesn't listen to what I say when I have a problem.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

We are very happy to have Dr. Christie as our new doctor. She is very personable also.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Christie is an excellent family physician, very knowledgeable, very thorough, an asset to the community in Picton.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009