Ratings for Dr. Norah Mogan

Compassionate and knowledgable, Dr Mogan puts you at ease and never talks down to you.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I saw Dr. Mogan for a psychologist referral a few years ago. Instead of just requesting a psychologist she decided to take sides on the situation and became very rude with me and left me feeling worse then when i went in. I would never allow her to see me in outpatients for any reason now even if it was urgent.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

One of the very best doctor I ever had!!! Like most doctor, the punctuality is not her best... I recommend her to anybody. She has a good knowledge. She take time to ask you some personal questions (about family, how you feel in general) not just the medical related subject.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Mogan is a good Dr, IF you can get past the receptionist to get an appointment. I do not call frequently (2/3 times a year) but do have many issues with getting an appointment made when I do call, I understand she is busy however serious issues (recommend immediate treatment by 811 nurse) do need to be seen to within an appropriate time frame. She does rush you through your appointments but does genuinely seem to care about her patients. She does prefer to go with the simplest solution even if it's not the right solution for the problem, which some more time and investigation into the issues would go much further and save subsequent visits or referrals. I have since switched Drs because of my issues with getting an appointment but Dr Mogan is a good Dr if you don't mind waiting a long time to be seen or in the waiting room for nearly an hour after your appointment time.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Without question, one of the most phenomenal medical professionals I have had the pleasure of meeting. I have been a patient of Dr. Norah for about 8 (?)years. She is knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, enthusiastic, a community contributor and so much more! Other family members have been in her care, a number of them with very serious illnesses. She went above and beyond to give them the treatment, care, and attention they needed. We are very blessed to have Dr. Norah as a practitioner in our area :) Anne, her office staff, is also pleasant and accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Mogan takes time with you and you aren't rushed. She makesyou comfortable, at ease and she is a caring person which comes across.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Thorough and compassionate. n

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr Mogan is a very "upbeat" lady. I love her and I love her open-mindedness and her ability to get to the bottom of my issues. She listens to me and acknowledges my requests no matter how ridiculous they may sound. She is intelligent and is probably one of the best mom's in the world. I feel she truly cares about me and about my concerns and I have faith in her abilities and this is very important to me. I hope she is with me for the remainder of my entire life...by the way I am making a big effort to live forever Dr. Mogan! One more comment...she has the most beautiful smile you could ever desire to be greeted with and this alone puts me at ease and lightens my heart and mind and opens the door to say it like it is and to let her do the rest! I am most fortunate to have her as my family doctor and I realize this and I am sure her other patients feel the same...from what I hear this is so! Luv ya Dr Mogan!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

We have to give Dr. Mogan a solid 5+ rating! We have moved around the province, and out of province, a lot and have never had a better doctor than Dr. Mogan. My husband and I both have chronic illnesses and have always found Dr. Mogan to be very knowledgeable, helpful, and comapssionate with all of our troubles. Her office is run very efficiently, thanks to her very capable and very pleasant assistant, Anne. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Mogan and Anne tending to our health concerns!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010