Ratings for Dr. Norah Mogan

Dr Mogan has been our family doctor for 7 years. Super caring and Super friendly. Great with children and quick to refer to a specialist in areas out of her scope.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

The best doctor I’ve ever had. Always pleasant, caring, and does her best to help and find solutions.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Compassionate and knowledgable, Dr Mogan puts you at ease and never talks down to you.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I saw Dr. Mogan for a psychologist referral a few years ago. Instead of just requesting a psychologist she decided to take sides on the situation and became very rude with me and left me feeling worse then when i went in. I would never allow her to see me in outpatients for any reason now even if it was urgent.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

One of the very best doctor I ever had!!! Like most doctor, the punctuality is not her best... I recommend her to anybody. She has a good knowledge. She take time to ask you some personal questions (about family, how you feel in general) not just the medical related subject.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Mogan is a good Dr, IF you can get past the receptionist to get an appointment. I do not call frequently (2/3 times a year) but do have many issues with getting an appointment made when I do call, I understand she is busy however serious issues (recommend immediate treatment by 811 nurse) do need to be seen to within an appropriate time frame. She does rush you through your appointments but does genuinely seem to care about her patients. She does prefer to go with the simplest solution even if it's not the right solution for the problem, which some more time and investigation into the issues would go much further and save subsequent visits or referrals. I have since switched Drs because of my issues with getting an appointment but Dr Mogan is a good Dr if you don't mind waiting a long time to be seen or in the waiting room for nearly an hour after your appointment time.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Without question, one of the most phenomenal medical professionals I have had the pleasure of meeting. I have been a patient of Dr. Norah for about 8 (?)years. She is knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, enthusiastic, a community contributor and so much more! Other family members have been in her care, a number of them with very serious illnesses. She went above and beyond to give them the treatment, care, and attention they needed. We are very blessed to have Dr. Norah as a practitioner in our area :) Anne, her office staff, is also pleasant and accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Mogan takes time with you and you aren't rushed. She makesyou comfortable, at ease and she is a caring person which comes across.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013