Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Krikorian

rat rete rtert wert werterw tert wert wert wer ery ewywe rye ry ewryrwy wry wrty rtye y eryqe wrty rw

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Had my wisdoms removed with him last week , he is amazing I didn't feel anything and they were out in less than 10'minutes literary . The price was the best I got quoted in ft lauderdale and the most important he was super caring and funny . I'm definetly coming back for a cleaning

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Had my full mouth reconstructed last week with dr Krikorian so happy with my results . Now I have a Hollywood smile 4 real ..thanks to him and my mom hat finance my procedure

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Best cosmetic work I have ever had . He did 6 crowns on my anterior teeth and it looks amazing !best dr in Miami

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Omg! Finally a Dentist that understands Patients!! he is the funniest guy ever! his laugh is like evil funny !! hahah :D In addition, he is such an amazing dentist!! I love his work. My two implants came out so GOOD!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Charles R. Krikorian's response
Evil laugh? :) I must say that is the funniest thing I've heard! Thank you for your comment!!

Submitted September 14, 2016

I can only say ...I can finally smile with confidence because of Dr Krikorian ...he is caring as well as all his staff

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Charles R. Krikorian's response
Good to hear!! I am always here for you! Have an amazing day!

Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Charles R Krikorian is an excellent dentist , right to the point , he didn't loose any time and took care of me the same day. All the personal like, Iliana , Diana and every body in general , offer me the best attention with a lot of human touch . I will recommend him and his staff to every body.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Charles R. Krikorian's response
Thank you for your feedback! We understand dentistry can be a little frustrating, so we try to do our best!

Submitted September 14, 2016

dr krikorian is amazing one of the best dr in town .. he solve me problems that i had

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Charles R. Krikorian's response
Thank you very much for the comment! It means a lot!

Submitted September 14, 2016

Best root canal ever in my life no pain no discomfort :))

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I had my wisdom surgery with dr krikorian last week ..I was so afraid because my friend had bad experiences with other dcs. however , my was A+ he is so good that I didn't feel nothing ..nothing and they were out ...I just remember closing my eyes and he say your babies are out and everything is done honey !he is honestly the best ...the staff was super helpful Evelyn the assistant gave me her personal cell and text me all weekend to make sure I was ok at all time ..I don't think you will find better than this and on top of that I pay $2000 for all my wisdom with anesthesia when another dr quote me $5500 ..

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Charles R. Krikorian's response
Performing wisdom extractions are one of my specialties! I love performing surgery!

Dr. Charles R. Krikorian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Charles Krikorian was born in Detroit Michigan where he attended undergraduate at Wayne State University and majored in Biology. After achieving his undergraduate, he quickly started his Masters degree in Biology in the same University. Charles received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at Tuft University College of Dental Medicine located in Boston, MA. He later started working as a general dentist and expanded his career by taking continuing education in Oral Surgery and Implantology. Dr Krikorian worked in Boston, MA for many years. His main practice was Boston Best Smile, where he treated many cases and obtained the experience he currently holds. Dr. Krikorian has over 24 years of experience, he is a member of many acclaimed professional organizations such as International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI) and American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID). Dr. Krikorian enjoys cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery. On his free time Charles loves to go scuba diving, riding mountain bike, and go to the beach.

• English
  • Spanish

• Tufts University (Grad. 1994)
  • Wayne State University (Grad. 1987)

• Dental implant surgery