Ratings for Dr. James M. Rabb

My husband had endoscopy in December 2014 at Beth Israel medical center in lexington. His appointment was at 7:15am and he waited until 10:00am ,finally Dr.Rabb showed up. you can see how punctuate he was. If this was the one thing that upset us, then the report he generated was even worse. There were no mention of the nodules in the esophagus , no mention of the erosion and the biopsy report of the erosion, no mention of the location of the polyp. He briefly talked to my husband about these positive findings after the procedure and told him to wait for report for details. Is it a great service Beth Israel hospital provided ? What a great doctor from Harvard Medical School!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

extremely smart, quickly solved a problem a number of other doctors could not. answered my calls

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

treated melike apiece of meat tried to run unnecesary tests and profered expensivetreatmenti later found i did not need-nocompassion no soul

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

I saw Dr. Rabb for a few years for an undiagnosed condition which he thought could be Crohn's but it was never confirmed. He unfortunately went ahead and put me on the strongest medications for Crohn's which suppressed my immune system not knowing for certain what was wrong and I ended up in the emergency room a few times. It wasn't until I saw a true professional who reviewed my history and records and determined I never should have been on those meds and I was told to stop them immediately. I am now being evaluated for pituitary tumors which it turns out can cause GI issues and I'm sure those meds weren't the best things to put me on for as long as I was on them. I could never recommend this Dr. for the poor care I received.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

This doctor has had a significantly positive effect on my overall health, since Crohns is really my only health problem.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I had an unusual stomach problem going on two years and two doctors with no positive results. Dr.Rabb's reputation was that of a physician who took on cases that other doctors had not achieved success. His approach and treatment was confident and correct. I am completely off all medication and my life has finally returned to a happy normalcy. If you have a difficult gastro problem. I highly reccomend Dr. Rabb.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. James M. Rabb's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1970)