Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Blanchette

He had the entire staff lie against a patient who was going through horrific health issues. We caught them in lies.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

He set up tests for everything but the chronic symptom, and then nothing, until it was too late. Then finally after the proper test was performed in the ER, after 2 more opinions, that showed the reason for symptoms, it was too late. Too many years went by and the HIPPA conveniently disappeared 4 times. And even then, the ER Dr's had to convince Dr. Blanchett. After I completely did research on the patients diagnosis along with other Dr.'s, the patient died when he could be alive today. So, no, I do not recommend this Dr. to anyone or to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have had Dr. Blanchette for years. I now live on the cape and drive all that way to my appts. I don't want to change doctors. He has always taken time with me. He has a caring personality.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I find Dr. Blanchette to be very knowledgeable,and easy to talk to. I never feel rushed with him, he takes his time and truely listens to me.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I can't say enough about what an amazing doctor he is! I agree he's always running late; however, that's due to his taking all the time needed for your care! You couldn't get a better doctor!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr Blanchette since he joined Bridgewater Medical. I now have him as PCP for my whole family. He is a wonderful physician and very accessible. I may have to wait sometimes but it is well worth it. I know he takes his time with me and obviously he does not rush any of his patients. I'm fortunate to have him...we all are!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

They don't come any better than Dr. Blanchette. He is caring and thoughtful.He listens and actually remembers you and your health.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Blanchette makes me feel comfortable and he cares. He always is right with a diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend Doctor B.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Dr. Brian W. Blanchette's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)