Ratings for Dr. Lillian S. Moy-Yee

Probably the best medical provider in the region- she is a natural educator, counselor and has a great laugh. Dr. moy Yee will not let you leave without making sure that all of your questions are asked and she is eager to assist with anything that concerns you. She is also flexible and prompt. She is wonderful

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Moy-Yee for 6 years now. She is knowledgable, kind, and patient. She has helped me through several difficult situations.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

like Dr. Moy-Yee herself, but the staff is awful, particularly her medical assistant who never answers her phone, never returns phone calls and is extremely rude.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Moy-Yee for 5 years now. She is always polite and answers all of my questions. I am never embarrassed about asking her questions. All of the ladies that work in the office are wonderful as well! I would recommend her and Woburn Medical Associates to anyone looking for a great primary care physician!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Always has chart and looks for info herself. Reminds me of appts and tests to be performed. Very interested in my health and very conscientious about follow ups and reports. Re-checks my meds and makes sure they are up-to-date. Always asks if I need new refill prescriptions.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Lillian S. Moy-Yee's Credentials

• Chinese

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, MA