Ratings for Dr. Lillian S. Moy-Yee

My words may be hard to believe, but there is nobody else like Dr. Moy-Yee. I have been a patient of Dr. Moy-Yee for 15 years. I am 66 years old, and between me and my wife of 44 years, we have seen dozens of doctors. Dr. Moy-Yee is thorough in looking after the medical conditions I have, and the symptoms I report to her, or that she finds. She is unfailingly patient and polite in listening to my own description of my experiences, and treats me, my observations, and my independent research with respect. She is calm and measured in her approach to problems, not rushing to drugs or changes when other approaches are possible, and understands that I am human and weak sometimes when trying to change my habits. She makes sure all my questions are answered, and shows me the background for all of her decisions and recommendations. She is one of the most on-time and time-efficient physicians I have ever met, and apologizes profusely whenever the inevitable emergency intervenes. She regularly volunteers for the Saturday morning coverage of the entire practice, and is certainly a welcome sight when you are sick over the weekend. Any of the supporting staff will tell you what a treasure she is, and you can easily get a sense of the high regard in which she is held around the office. There are other comments in here about the staff, which is utterly counter to my experience of the staff as competent and responsive.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Probably the best medical provider in the region- she is a natural educator, counselor and has a great laugh. Dr. moy Yee will not let you leave without making sure that all of your questions are asked and she is eager to assist with anything that concerns you. She is also flexible and prompt. She is wonderful

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Moy-Yee for 6 years now. She is knowledgable, kind, and patient. She has helped me through several difficult situations.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

like Dr. Moy-Yee herself, but the staff is awful, particularly her medical assistant who never answers her phone, never returns phone calls and is extremely rude.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Moy-Yee for 5 years now. She is always polite and answers all of my questions. I am never embarrassed about asking her questions. All of the ladies that work in the office are wonderful as well! I would recommend her and Woburn Medical Associates to anyone looking for a great primary care physician!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Always has chart and looks for info herself. Reminds me of appts and tests to be performed. Very interested in my health and very conscientious about follow ups and reports. Re-checks my meds and makes sure they are up-to-date. Always asks if I need new refill prescriptions.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Lillian S. Moy-Yee's Credentials

• Chinese

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, MA