Ratings for Dr. Christopher Kenworthy

This guy is a first class asshat. Good thing he retired.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

My husband goes to him and is well over 50. He has never mentioned any routine tests (prostate, colon CA screening) that are standard once you reach a certain age.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Kenworthy has always provided the care and attention I required and provided needed inspiration for my weight loss. I will truly miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Fabulous :) He always goes above and beyond. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Kenworthy is very aloof and unwilling to listen. If you question any of his advice, he gets very annoyed, abrupt and rude. I will definitely look for another doctor. He has misdiagnosed my family on several occasions!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Kenworthy seems to be a rather arrogant person and lacks the ability to work with others for the betterment of his patients

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I believe that Dr. Kenworthy is showing signs of cognitive impairment. He displays poor judgment, little to no insight, and is absent minded and forgetful during appointments. Add this to his longstanding arrogance, spitefulness and condescending manner and you have a recipe for disaster. Time to retire Dr. Kenworthy!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Kenworthy is a very arrogant and condescending physician. He misdiagnosed a very serious medical issue that I had for many, many years. He prescribed endless pain medications that barely helped and decreased my quality of life due to their side effects. Finally I obtained a new GP who ordered an MRI of the problem area. When the results were returned I could hardly believe it. The pain was not caused by the issue diagnosed by Dr. Kenworthy. I underwent a fairly simple surgical procedure and I have been pain free ever since. To be clear, because of Dr. Kenworthy's passivity, poor judgment and failure to explore alternatives, I spent years living with chronic, debilitating pain. Thanks to my new GP and the surgery, I am now 99% pain free and able to live my life in peace. Words cannot express how glad I am that I rid myself of this poor and uncaring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Kenworthy is very a nice person but as a doctor he is quite passive. He will be (usually) happy to give you a referral if you ask and if he agrees with your opinion. It helps if you already know what your problem is and have practically diagnosed yourself. This is not what I need in my family physician.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Kenworthy is certainly a nice man and readily tries to listen to his clients. I went to him for years. I am not a hypochondriac and would typically visit him once a year. Each year I would ask him about a condition that seemed to be consistently bothering me and consistently getting worse. Each year I left feeling that it was being sluffed off and that "it was all in my mind.". Eventually after a number of years of bring it up, I concluded that the condition was hindering my day to day routine and had had enough. I finally angrily (which is out of character for me) had to demand specialist tests. The tests came back cancer. I quit going to him that day.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015