Ratings for Dr. Nancy F. Radden

I was very dissatisfied with her! She's obnoxious, has no compassion, doesn't listen and has a huge ego. In her own words "Are we going to have to butt heads again over medications again". Like I really want to butt heads with someone when I'm sick. She is very rude and shouldn't be a doctor. Stay away from her!!!! Glad to see I wasn't the only only one who had the same experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I really disliked my experience with Dr. Radden. Perhaps our personalities just did not click. I found her cold and rude, not compassionate or caring. Because of the experience I had with her, I have avoided going to the doctor for years. I am hoping to find someone that treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I think Dr. Radden is not a good doctor at all. I saw her for a visit yesterday for intense pain in my neck and back. Her advice was to stop picking up and holding my baby that just turned 1, and to put tape on my fingers, so that eventually my daughter will understand that mommy has boo boo and is unable to hold her. That is by far, the most unprofessional advice I have ever been given. I asked her for some type of imaging to be done, and she said "no need". I am not a frequent patient that's at the doctors for every ache and pain, so therefore if I say I need something for the pain, then she should know I'm not one of those losers looking for their fix. Bottom line is I feel she is not a very good doctor, and certainly inexperienced to advise me to stop picking up my baby. Yah right, like a 1 year old would stand for that. And I do not trust her judgement, so it's time for me too move on to someone that is definitely more understanding, realistic, and compassionate!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

She is very understanding and compassionate. Dr Radden understands her patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Best Doctor out there! She is my Primary Care physician, offers the best medical advice and is very responsive.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I am very happy to have her as my primary doctor! Very helpful, understanding, and on top of things.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Nancy F. Radden's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Braintree, MA