Ratings for Dr. Kam Shojania

He's the best. I have been fortunate enough to have him and his brother as my rheumatologists, they are excellent doctors

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Absolutely the best! Dr. Shojania started seeing me after I was diagnosed with a rare auto-immune disease in 2012. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and has a wonderful and understanding bedside manner. I strongly believe I am doing better healthwise now because of him. He is definitely the best. His staff are all wonderful too.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr Shojania is the best Rheumatologist I've had. Appointments are attentive and efficient. I've never waited even 5 minutes in the waiting room. His staff have connected me to financial aids for different biologics, and it works seamlessly. He genuinely seems happy to see me when I come for appointments and listens well. When you are battling something like rheumatoid, and there are no easy answers to anything, it's nice to have a good doctor on your side.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I was prepared to be less than impressed. Could not have been more wrong. Dr S is fantastic and he cares to get my life back on track

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Having been a patient of Dr. Shojania for more than twenty years and then rating him is like giving a eulogy for the dear departed. Hopefully I will be first to go so I have doctor for life. Early 1997 Dr. Shojania expressed ''surprise'' to see me back again and since then my relationship with the good doctor has been excellent. He is a great teacher making me feel like I learned something after every visit.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Of all my specialists, Dr. Shojania is my absolute favorite to visit. Not only is he compassionate & easy going, but he's also incredibly knowledgeable. When my other specialists of different fields were all sending me in circles to one another, Dr. Shojania took the time to reach out to them personally so that they could all brainstorm together to help me get back on my feet. Truly a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Seeing a specialist for the first time is always a scary process but having spent the time with Dr Shojania and Dr Bach I was made to ease with their compassion and knowledge in determining my condition. From the staff to the Doctors it was a comforting and thorough experience and i knew my health was in good hands

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I was recently referred to Dr. Shojania for a second opinion. He was extremely knowledgable about my condition and was very understanding. Not only did he listen to my complaints but he examined me more thoroughly than any doctor I have seen before. I have asked him to take over my care. He is exceptional. His staff are also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I am very critical of giving physicians good evaluations, but have had nothing but great experiences with this clinic. They are dead on-time which is incredible and their knowledge as a team is excellent. Dr Shojania is very kind and understanding and does listen. We discussed my treatment intelligently and he allowed me to guide the decision based on my understanding of my body and past experience. There's a reason he's responsible for resident training.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I think he is a wonderful, kind and compassionate doctor. He knows how to put someone at ease. I actually like attending my appointments. He is smart and to the point. He is never rude or inconsiderate. He saw me sooner than any other doctor and trust me he is very busy. I would like to add that he is gorgeous! Cyndi and Patricia are great as well, super friendly.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014