Ratings for Dr. Kam Shojania

Bad experience. Was hopeful as during first visit was so knowledgable and helpful and actually gave me hope to finding out more about what was going on with me, helping my symptoms and so on. After that, it went down hill. They weren't finding obvious answers and gave up. I came in for an appointment and he actually sent in the intern assistant to brush me off and send me home. I have never felt so low and so alone. I actually burst into tears right there in the office. I had so much hope for this doctor in helping me. He seemed so knowledgable but he just dumped me for no reason out of no where. He didn't even do it himself, that was the worst part about it. He was there in the office beside the one they put me in, he even walked by at one point yet didn't acknowledge me or what was happening. I still have no idea why I was treated that way and why he gave up on helping me. I hope he reads this and doesn't hurt another patient like that.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Shojania is the best doctor I've ever had to meet or be treated by. I became his patient in 1995 when I was pregnant and diagnosed with Lupus SLE. He was a life saver! I absolutely adore him and count myself lucky for having him as my doctor. So many reasons he's the best, but he really does care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have been going to Dr K Shojania since 2007, my quality of life has improved significantly since he started treating me.. He is wonderful to talk to, listens and does everything to help me. I highly recommend him and will continue seeing him.. Quite honestly, I am shocked by the negative comments of a small handful of patients, I'm chalking it up to these other patients as having difficult personalities.. IMHO

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

He's the best. I have been fortunate enough to have him and his brother as my rheumatologists, they are excellent doctors

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Absolutely the best! Dr. Shojania started seeing me after I was diagnosed with a rare auto-immune disease in 2012. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and has a wonderful and understanding bedside manner. I strongly believe I am doing better healthwise now because of him. He is definitely the best. His staff are all wonderful too.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr Shojania is the best Rheumatologist I've had. Appointments are attentive and efficient. I've never waited even 5 minutes in the waiting room. His staff have connected me to financial aids for different biologics, and it works seamlessly. He genuinely seems happy to see me when I come for appointments and listens well. When you are battling something like rheumatoid, and there are no easy answers to anything, it's nice to have a good doctor on your side.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I was prepared to be less than impressed. Could not have been more wrong. Dr S is fantastic and he cares to get my life back on track

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Having been a patient of Dr. Shojania for more than twenty years and then rating him is like giving a eulogy for the dear departed. Hopefully I will be first to go so I have doctor for life. Early 1997 Dr. Shojania expressed ''surprise'' to see me back again and since then my relationship with the good doctor has been excellent. He is a great teacher making me feel like I learned something after every visit.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Of all my specialists, Dr. Shojania is my absolute favorite to visit. Not only is he compassionate & easy going, but he's also incredibly knowledgeable. When my other specialists of different fields were all sending me in circles to one another, Dr. Shojania took the time to reach out to them personally so that they could all brainstorm together to help me get back on my feet. Truly a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Seeing a specialist for the first time is always a scary process but having spent the time with Dr Shojania and Dr Bach I was made to ease with their compassion and knowledge in determining my condition. From the staff to the Doctors it was a comforting and thorough experience and i knew my health was in good hands

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015