Dr. Jerry Younger is a brilliant and talented oncologist!! I have recommended him over the years to family and friends. I was diagnosed with breast cancer this year and I contacted him to request he treat me. Because he is so knowledgeable, he has colleagues who are also brilliant who directed and treated me successfully! Dr. Younger is so kind, caring and he listens to his patients. He truly cares about each and every patient. I wish every physician could be just like Dr. Jerry Younger- brilliant, caring, thoughtful!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr Younger made me feel like he was "in this thing with me". He or his nurse practitioner were available within 10 minutes of any call. I have no reservations about recommending Dr. Younger.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

dr younger is so patience and very kind. his calming effect help me thru this ordeal. i felt very taken care of. for such a large place- mgh- i was treated like i was the most important patient. excellent care. i'm very sad that i have moved out of the boston area and my new insurance will not cover my continuing care. i'm very upset to leave such a wonderful,caring doctor. i will miss you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Without Dr. Younger, his knowledge, medical plan for me, wonderful patience and personality I would not have survived 17 years since my first diagnosis of breast cancer. He's always there when I need him and his staff is too.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

SAVED MY LIFE! All others said I would not survive this...it's been 12 years! I live out of state and still see Dr. Younger for check-ups. He is the greatest. He listens where alot of others don't. Others play "god" he doesn't.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Very thorough, articulate and bright. Involved with MGH on cutting edge trials for his patients. Answers all email very quickly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Jerry Younger's Credentials

Tufts

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "02108" to "02114". Address has been updated from "None" to "55 Fruit Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16177244000".

June 3, 2015