Ratings for Dr. Donny M. Melton

Very thorough, tries consevative treatment if able.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Poor accessibility for Kaiser insured patients; Snarky clerk who keeps him from seeing new patients; Arrogant PA who "interviews" patients who have been referred to determine if we are worth his time. After months of waiting for an appointment, he declared that he is not qualified to handle my degenerative spinal disorder. If only I could have had a consult with him when I was initially referred, I could have pursued a talented neurosurgeon to get a program to alleviate my pain and lessen my disability. Nonetheless, I have lost my employment because of his (and Kaiser's) recalcitrance. I am now facing being disabled for the balance of my life. I believe that, had he and his office addressed my pain in a timely and comprehensive manner, this would not be the case.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Tremendously talented, gifted, surgeon. I have all of my brain surgery done by Dr. Melton!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Donny M. Melton's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)