Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Dubose

Dr Dubose has been my ID doc since 1989. She has saved my life many different times including 4 major heart infections. . She has met me at the ER too many times for me to count. She is always kind and patient with me. But more, she is protective of my health. She stays current with her medical knowledge and she has always paired me with appropriate Specialists . I have to say, I am not an easy patient. When it is my emergency , she is there for me. I do not know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Dubose is one of the hardest working doctors i know. She is very thorough, smart, and compassionate. She takes care of my mother and I can't tell you what a blessing she is to my sick mother. even when other doctors give up, she doesn't. She has met my mom in the ER outside of office hours and sacrifices herself for her patients. I am a doctor myself, but live out of town and can't help my mom like id like. They do not make doctors like her anymore. ANYONE who knows Dr. Dubose knows what an incredible doctor she is. If you want the best, see her. As a doctor, I would put her in the top 1% of doctors in her profession/specialty in the country and atlantans have a tremendous resource in her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Dubose has been our doctor for more than 20 years.She is an excellent infectious disease and internal medicine specialist . She is caring, and extremely knowledgeable , and always thorough. Dr. Dubose will give you the amount of time that you need as a patient. We know that whenever we call her -24/7- she will be there for us. We rely on her so much, and have faith in her outstanding medical ability, that we don't know how we would ever do without her. She is a great physician !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

One of the best doctors i have ever had. spends as much time as needed, is always available & takes the whole patient & their lives into account with treatment. Has never had efficient office help..but instead manages to do it all!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Is always HORRIBLY LATE for appointments. Has no office staff; files and other papers strewn everywhere in office. On balance, great bedside manner, friendly. But on my last visit was falling asleep in front of me, did not order new blood work as she said we would, and never sent my prescription refill forms to the mail-order pharmacy I use. I've found a new doctor.

Submitted July 11, 2008

This doctor misses appointments on a regular basis. Normal waiting time for her is over 3+ hours. She doesn''t return phone calls now that she no longer has any staff. Her office has little to few medical supplies in it. She often wakes the patient at 4 in the AM to do her rounds (I thought sick people in hospital need their rest?). Though she is very knowledgable I would say she is a poor doctor due to her unreliability for showing up to appointments, keeping a staff or an answering service. I would not only NEVER recommend her as a doctor, but I myself have switch from her service.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Have known her for 18 years. She has saved my husband's life when ill with serious infections three times. Compassionate, goes the extra mile,communicates well with other doctors, knows other good MD's to call in when there are problems outside her area.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

very compassionate, educates patients, good decision-maker

flag | Submitted September 16, 2006

Never on time. Makes rounds in the middle of the night, and doesn't answer her pages. Very hard to get ahold of. Makes mistakes calling in prescriptions. Has no office staff. Office is filthy. Keeps patients waiting for hours on end in the emergency room which holds up our rooms for other patients. Over orders tests to cover herself from not making rounds and not being available.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2005