Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Vanbuskirk

Dr. Van Buskirk was highly recommended from my former out-of-state DO. As a new patient, it took 4 weeks to get an appointment. Because he does not accept my insurance (BCBS), I had to pay the full amount at the time of the appointment. The office will file with insurance to see if anything will be covered. I found the doctor to be a pleasant, humble, intelligent man. He is very knowledgeable and took time and to determine what I needed. I was concerned about a treatment because I had 4-level spinal fusion a few years ago and did not want to aggravate that area. He was able to manually locate and diagnose my problem, and was very gentle in using OMM for relief. The pain was noticably improved. I am extremely confident in his skill and am looking forward to another appt. in a couple weeks. I am very willing to drive 80 minutes to get to his office, now that I have met Dr. Van Buskirk. Having experienced the gamut of DOs doing manual manipulation, he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Richard L. Vanbuskirk's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)