Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Peterson

Dr Peterson always listens to me, and often points me to ways I can improve my health. He is understanding and attends to every aspect of my neurological health. He is soft spoken and a caring Doctor !

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Just had my first appointment with Dr. Peterson after being with another Neurologist for the last 2 years. Dr. Peterson looked at the big picture of my issues to better determine what was going on - and thank goodness he did because now I have to follow up with my PCP regarding issues that manifest like neurological problems! He was polite, punctual, efficient, and knowledgeable. Listened well and explained things clearly and throughly. He also explained what and why he was typing on the computer in my record so that I wasn't sitting there awkwardly not knowing what kind of notes he was taking. I HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

A very helpful and caring neurologist at Duke/Raleigh Hospital in Raleigh, NC.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Peterson is the best neurologist in Raleigh, NC

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Excellent doctor. Takes the time to listen and to get all information before determining best treatment and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Paul C. Peterson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1995)