Ratings for Dr. Morey Wosnitzer

Excellent in every way......runs a bit late, but worth the wait!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

The bedside manner of all staff and Dr. W was excellent. We have not yet gotten results of my husband's sample, so I do not know if the surgery was successful. Dr. W. said it was a 50/50 chance given my husband's situation. I like that he did not sugarcoat this for us. The staff offered excellent explanations to all our ques. My advice to prospective patients is to take pain meds with you and ask if you can take it PRIOR to surgery. The RN said Dr. W used much more than the typical amount of anesthesia on my hubby, so perhaps he's more sensitive to pain down there. He was in quite a bit of pain after the surgery and towards end of surgery, and I didn't think to bring any pain meds figuring he would be numb for some time after. If you can, spend the night in the area; we live 90 min away and this was very difficult to travel post-op for my hubby with all the bumps/potholes on the roads. Ask if you can use a stool softener to avoid straining after surgery, if this is an issue for you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Had a vasectomy reversal 12 years after my vasectomy. Have a beautifyl baby boy to show for Dr. W's hard work...he is a true master......cannot complain about anything before, during or after the surgery. A micro scope is used during the entire connecting of the tubes, not sure what the other person is talkiing about. I would hightly recommend. Justin

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff! Reversed a vasectomy that was done 16 years prior, and we just had a beautiful baby girl! Would highly recommend! And it didn't cost a fortune either!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Stay away. The doctor and nurses actually stopped to have lunch in the middle of my husband's surgery. They all walked out, went to another room, and had a lunch break. I would not have believed this if I had not been there. The time has long passed for this doctor's needed retirement.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Microsurgery....which ended up being with glasses not a microscope I was later to find out from my new urologist at Boston Medical Center. My surgery required skill and an actual microscope done in a hospital that could handle any kind of surgery required which ended up being a end to end vas surgery. Way more then a pair of microscope glasses could ever achieve. Disappointed with Dr Morey Wosnitzers detail and extent of his ability to perform the actual needed surgery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Excellent physician, wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Morey Wosnitzer's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1956)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Springfield, NJ