Ratings for Dr. David S. Lapsey

Dr. Lapsey is amazing I have been going to him since 1994 . its been awhile since I saw him . My visit yesterday was great the staff was very friendly I would recommend Dr. Lapsey to everyone .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Lapsey is a great dentist the staff is good the waiting room is great to. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

His work is EXCELLENT, with over 20 years experience. He done 2 root therapy's for me that another dentist wouldn't even try. He saved me an operation that would have been extremely painful and costly. The next day, I was back to normal,NO PAIN; Hats off to DR. LAPSEY

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

His office staff is very unprofessional and his behavior was rude and erratic.

Submitted November 27, 2016

this place started out to be great...he lied. said he would do what it took to get dentures right. after 3rd try in, and the 2nd try in he didn't like, said he couldn't see me and needed to go somewhere else....really?

Submitted November 10, 2016

Hateful Staff. The doctor is always in a rush and I feel like I'm always rushed.

Submitted May 20, 2016

Awesome dentist and staff is great. I will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Great dental experience! Office staff was very nice and friendly. First dentist I have been to where I didn't have a lot of anxiety!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

I had a really bad tooth ache and Dr. Lapsey was the only dentist that could get me in the next day. Everyone else couldn't get it for like a week or two and then they wanted $300 or more.Dr. Lapsey charged me $100. Thanks Dr. Lapsey!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Dr. Lapsey was great. His office staff was below grade though. I think he can probably afford better.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010