Ratings for Dr. Dwight L. Dyksterhouse

I started seeing Dr. Dyksterhouse during the third trimester of my first pregnancy. He was very honest about how I could be better prepared for the birth of my first child, although it required some change in my daily routine. He was very professional, yet friendly. I have since had two more healthy babies under his care, as well as a hysterectomy. My health and recovery after each of the above was remarkable. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Very uncaring treated like a piece of trash.Couldn't wait to get out of room.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

I unfortunately met Dr. Dyksterhouse when I had to have a D&C for a miscarriage. My OB was out of town. I am glad he was available. His nurse was phenominal! They both took time to get to know me and make sure I was comfortable and understood everything that was happening. He made a bad situation better. I am glad he was on call the day I needed someone.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Agree with the other poster. A class act and nice guy. You cant go wrong seeing him or Dr. Cleveland. Actually as long as you stay away from Dr. Abitz, you will be fine.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Dyksterhouse is a wonderful Dr. He also has a great staff. I had a planned c-section with my son (now 3) and I am having another boy via c-section in October. Dr. Dyksterhouse is a very proficient surgeon which really reduced my recovery time from the c-sections. He is very attentive and really takes time to make sure his patients are healthy both physically and mentally. His caring and helpful staff are always there to assist with any questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Dyksterhouse.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Dwight L. Dyksterhouse's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)