Ratings for Dr. Melton R. Stuckey

GREAT DOC. Has seen it all and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

He is a great Doc! Takes the time to listen and he pays attention.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Trés bon docteur qui m'a suivit durant ma grossesse. Elle prend le temps à chaque rencontre et réfère a des collègues au besoin. Peu interventionniste et très rassurante. Je la recommande.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Stuckey is a very good doctor, he has time to LISTEN to you and if he can not resolve the situation he is not offended if you seek a second opinion. He is not owned by some hospital and runs his office his way. If you are sick and don't have an apt you can walk in and you will be seen if you have to wait. I have known Dr. Stuckey for approx 35 years. If you are looking for a doctor that wears his white starched MD coat at work then he is not the doctor for you. He sees you in his regular everyday cloths and certainly does not have his head in the clouds.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr.Stuckey is the only doctor I trust 100%!! He has been my doctor for over 30 years! Since I was a baby! He knows his stuff and has helped me many times when other doctors simply didn't know what to do!! My mom and whole family sees him! I hope he lives forever and never retires!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Stuckey is very personable and sometimes makes you wait, but you don't mind much because when you have his attention he is thorough and works with you and explains what is going on. He may occasionally have problems with a complex diagnosis, and did not refer me when I had vertigo and nausea. He did diagnose me, but there were underlying factors I pursued with other doctors. He got the main problem, but the main reason for the vertigo, I pursued with an ENT. All in all he is a very good doctor but you still have to keep up with your own health. Don't hesitate to ask for referrals, he doesn't mind, and is not an arrogant fellow as some doctors can me. I'd recommend him except for the fact he is not taking new patients. His specialty is not Geriatrics, it's Family Practice.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr.Stuckey is an awsome Dr. he really cares about his paitients...give's you the time needed..wonderful Dr. Friend. Linda Powers

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Melton R. Stuckey's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1967)