Ratings for Dr. Cecily F. Cole

Not only was the staff rude and unhelpful, but Dr. Cole appeared to be making no effort at all to help me. She told me that she was going to send me for an MRI on my lower back, and I (hesitant to question the doctor) asked "why my lower back?" because my issue was with my upper back. She then decided to MRI my upper back also. Oops! She was about to send me for a MRI on the wrong area of my body because she never bothered to ask WHERE on my back was I having the issue! I kept begging her for information about my back issue - What is wrong? What was the cause? Will it get worse? What is the treatment? She never answered ANY of my questions or even just admitted that she just didn't know. The only thing that she kept repeating was that she wasn't going to prescribe any pain medicine, which I never asked for and didn't want. I kept saying, "I really just want to know what's wrong".

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

I do think that this young lady will go places.Her and her staff are very thoughtful,helpful,kind and caring. In this day and time it is hard to find a doctor who takes time and explains what is wrong with you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Cecily F. Cole's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)