Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Paolella

Very good doctor. Made me feel at ease during the wisdom tooth extraction. I highly recommended this doctor

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I went to his office twice. Once for my daughter and once for my son. I had no problem with the Dr. Paolella. However, after my sons visit they gave me a printout regarding the projected bill. I asked if this was before they ran insurance. They told me that they no longer take Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield so they were out of network so were unsure of what they would pay. I told them that I thought they took them (my insurance company says they are in network). The office staff said that it was checked off somewhere that they told me when I set up the appointment, which they did not since I would have remembered that conversation. It would have happened around the time they were asking for my insurance ID number etc over the phone. I would have then gone somewhere else. The worse part is, is that they never told me about this when my daughter was there in August and they said they haven't taken this insurance for over a year. Her teeth are scheduled to come out in May. No one mentioned that to me then either. I gave that office a total of $220 just for the two consultations and now I have to go somewhere else because they neglected to tell me that they don't accept Blue Cross. It's a shame too since I was all set to have him remove both of my children's wisdom teeth.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Absolutely the best. 1 Hour of oral surgery. Local anesthetic. Absolutely painless. Great teamwork by the staff, Recommend highly!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

After seeing 3 other offices, Dr. P was the only one who helped me. He and his staff were great!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

excellent staff, excellent care, great surgeon. would highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Often poor customer service by office staff is not a reflection on the physician. Unfortunately, in this case it was. I would not recommend him and if your dentist sends you to him please ask for another referral.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Stephen J. Paolella's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company