Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Britton

This is THEE worst dr's office I've ever experienced. For a family of 6 in the last 3 years the dr was over 45 min late for every appointment ! He once insulted me during my visit, did not wash his hands before or after the visit, sat in a chair and put his foot up on the examining table, he spent 6-8 min talking about why I was there and then talked for over an hour about some craziness that had nothing to do with why I was there. He gave me prescriptions for issues that I didn't have! Why is he still allowed to practice? Our family has been going to urgent care instead of going to his office. Initially he was the only dr in our network. But today I discovered that 2 others are now in network. So good bye. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have options.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

This place has a lazy scheduler/receptionist. Don't expect to get referrals in on requests from the patients to see specialist for whatever reason. Also because of the doctor my insurance is billing me. I went in for a follow up appointment that's covered by my insurance but He wrote it wrong. This place has a lazy staff. They won't call you back on any blood work results, or results for whatever. Worst dr. Office ever. Dr. Britton is nice, but his staff makes him look bad.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Britton has always taken good care of my family. His office always made sure that we were seen if an emergencies arose and I never felt rushed. My mother, daughter, grandchildren and myself have been patients. When my mother was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer Dr. Britton took time to speak to me on several occasions, at great length, after hours. It meant a great deal to me to have him there at that time. When I moved from the area I worried that I would not find a physician & office staff comparable.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Richard H. Britton's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Massachusetts