Ratings for Dr. David P. Bogue

I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. Bogue December 2017. I could not be happier with my results, he is simply the BEST! His office staff is extremely helpful and professional. Dr. Bogue's care and patience is unparalleled. If you are considering any sort of cosmetic surgery look no further than Dr. Bogue!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Outstanding work....and such nice people in the office.....great privacy!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr Bogue did my breast reconstruction. I am very pleased with the outcome of the surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr.Bogue did an amazing job with my reconstruction, it doesn't even look like I had breast cancer. He is amazing! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Mine was strictly an elective procedure, but I can't say enough good about Dr. Bogue and his skill, professionalism, and attitude. I am so very pleased with the results and I recommend Dr. Bogue without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Bogue's staff is friendly and very helpful. Dr Bogue is phenomenal very caring very patient and an excellent doctor. He came highly recommended by many who have gone to him. I would go nowhere else.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very happy with my reconstruction surgery after a bilateral mastectomy. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Bogue is extremely patient centric and I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

So very thankful I was recommended to Dr. Bogue for my reconstruction following breast cancer. From the very start his office staff was wonderful and helpful. My first visit Dr Bogue gave me a great deal of information and was kind and understanding throughout the process. My surgery went very well and cannot put into words very well how happy I am with the results. Going through any surgery is difficult but when you add in the fears and worries that come along with cancer, Dr Bogue is a trusted member on your team to help get you through. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I work in the operating room. Having the opportunity to work with many Plastic Surgeons. I recommend Dr Bogue to my family and friends. He is consistently delivers quality results. I trust his judgement and am personally satisfied with my own cosmetic results.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. David P. Bogue's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2002)

UPMC