Ratings for Dr. David P. Bogue

Dr Bogue's staff is friendly and very helpful. Dr Bogue is phenomenal very caring very patient and an excellent doctor. He came highly recommended by many who have gone to him. I would go nowhere else.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very happy with my reconstruction surgery after a bilateral mastectomy. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Bogue is extremely patient centric and I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

So very thankful I was recommended to Dr. Bogue for my reconstruction following breast cancer. From the very start his office staff was wonderful and helpful. My first visit Dr Bogue gave me a great deal of information and was kind and understanding throughout the process. My surgery went very well and cannot put into words very well how happy I am with the results. Going through any surgery is difficult but when you add in the fears and worries that come along with cancer, Dr Bogue is a trusted member on your team to help get you through. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I work in the operating room. Having the opportunity to work with many Plastic Surgeons. I recommend Dr Bogue to my family and friends. He is consistently delivers quality results. I trust his judgement and am personally satisfied with my own cosmetic results.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Bogue is simply the best! I underwent a bi-lateral mastectomy and he did my reconstruction. His compassion, expertise ,and professionalism gave me confidence throughout the process. The result was better than I imagined. I was so happy working with him, I had him do a lower face lift and eye lid work a few years later! He is by far the best around, seriously look no further!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Bogue and his staff are so wonderful. I am truly glad I picked him as my plastic surgeon for breast cancer reconstruction.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Very competent plastic surgeon who puts forth effort on his free time to honestly and promptly offer advice. I'm truly impressed with his professionalism and dedication to providing care beyond what I've experienced elsewhere. I recommend him to anyone seeking a straightforward opinion about any cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Bogue took extensive time with my husband and I going over options for my surgery. His staff was extremely helpful and caring, and he is extremely punctual and respectful of patients' time. Though I have one more surgery to complete my reconstruction, I am already very pleased with my results. Dr. Bogue was recommended to me by two different physicians for my reconstructive surgery, and I could not be more pleased. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Highly qualified, Board Certified (ABPS), professional doctor with exceptional patient care. I cannot say enough about Dr. Bogue and his wonderful staff -- You need not look anywhere else for your needs -- Simply said, he is the best. There is never a wait, your care and concerns take a constant priority and your privacy is always considered.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. David P. Bogue's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2002)