Ratings for Dr. Hamid Rabiee

Dr Rabiee is a good neurologist he professional . His office staff is a nightmare. They do not answer phone, return calls for days if all. They do not call you to remind you if you have an appointment this is very important considering many patients at a neurologists may have a condition or be on medications that confuse or muddle your thinking. If Dr rabiee was not a good neurologist I would seriously never go back simply on the basis on the treatment of his office staff. I go every two to three months and have been a patient for my condition at various neurologists for the last 12 years.

Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr Rabiee and staff were kind and professional. Dr Rabiee was caring and very knowledgeable of my condition. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I love him as an great doctor, and recommend him for everybody wants to visit by an excellent neurologist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Excellent doctor, very helpful and knowledgeable. Took time to listen and explained my condition to me with out rushing me out. Staff very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I have a lot of experience being a patient, unfortunately, but I have never been treated as rudely on a regular basis from an office as I have by this office staff. This doctor was a last resort for me in an area that is very much hurting for GOOD neurologists. The best one moved. Dr. Rabiee is a nice man if you can get past his staff, but they are snobby, snotty, unfriendly, and they talk down to us like we are peasants. Every time I've been in a health crisis due to chronic illness they have scheduled me 6 months out and act like I should be grateful they even spoke to me. The Doctor himself is soft spoken and has never been rude but he is not very knowledgable in regard to my condition. Unfortunately, the nearest neurologist that is worth the time is 2.5 hours away or I would give this office up in a heart beat! If you have no choice he is the lesser of all evils in Redding for neurology but that's it. Two family members had lousy experiences here, too.

Submitted March 31, 2009

When I suggested to Dr. Rabiee that I did not believe I had MS but a spinal condition he told me"if you do not like my diagnosis, find another doctor". Which I did.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008