Ratings for Dr. Nicholas C. Diamantis

Fantastic doctor with outstanding results . I had the weekend lift last year and just 2 months ago I had my eyes done with Dr Diamantis . He is intelligent , talented , humble , and trustworthy and that’s why I chose him than any other Doctor . His staff is great too . I hightly recommend him .

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

The best results by Dr Diamantis . I am a 53 year old woman and i needed something . Went for my initial consultation with Dr Diamantis , and immediately i felt comfortable with him and his recommended plan for me . ( so you know , i went to 3 other doctors and never felt comfortable). I took his recommendation becoase i trusted him , and i had the weekend lift along with stem cell facial fat transfer . My healing time was exactly what he told me , and all my follow up appointments were encouraging not only from him but his outstanding staff . I even received a bouquet of flowers delivered to my home the evening of my surgery . I am extremely happy with my results . I look amazing and feel even better . Yes yes yes to Dr Diamantis .

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

I can’t say enough good things about Dr Diamantis . Had my upper and lower eyes fixed and wow , He made me look alive !!! It was so much easier than i expected and his staff were extremely supportive as well . I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

So happy with my results . Had the weekend lift 6 weeks ago, and cannot get over how great I look . I have received so many compliments and Am so happy . I highly recommend Dr Diamantis .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Greatest cosmetic surgeon . Had my nose done and finally have a perfect profile . Thank you Dr Diamantis for helping me regain my confidence .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Awesome Doctor in so many ways . His genuine personality , his honesty , his technician abilities , and his supporting staff all gave me the best experience . I had my nose and lipo under my chin and i look amazing . I highly recommend Dr Diamantis to everyone who wants to have great results with a wonderful person !

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Wow ... I’m so impressed with my entire experience with Dr Diamantis and his staff . I had the weekend lift and my eyes done I’m January and am happy i chose him as my surgeon . He was extremely compassionate , knowledgeable , caring , and sincere before and after . I even received a beautiful planter with a hand written note from him . I highly recommend him to anyone interested in having surgery !

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Had my nose corrected with Dr Diamantis in December as my Christmas gift to myself . Best gift ever . I was always bothered by the size and bump and he wAs able to correct it . My initial consultation was everything I needed to hear and I immediately knew he was the right Doctor . He made me feel extremely comfortable and his staff was also supportive . His office is so beautiful and impressive and I was happy that I had it done at his office. Thanks for the awesome results !

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Fantastic results and amazing experience with Dr Diamantis and his staff . I had my eyes and laser done in January and could not be happier . I don’t look tired anymore and my skin is so smooth . If you’re looking to have something done and look beautiful , go to Dr Diamantis .

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Had my nose done ... and so happy with my results . He’s the best Doctor and highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr. Nicholas C. Diamantis's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)