Ratings for Dr. W. Scott Schroth

After 25 years as a patient, I feel blessed that Dr Schroth is my Primary Care Physician. He has always been there for me. I am grateful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Schroth has been my doctor for 20+ years. He is thoughtful, intelligent, knowledgeable, personable and is a pleasure to work with. He takes whatever time is needed to explain things, always gives both sides to any explanation and is thorough.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Schroth has been my primary physician since 2002. He's an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

My brother and I have known Dr. Schroth since 1991. He is intelligent. personable, and frankly the best Medical Doctor in the field. I work at the National Institutes of Health and personally know many Physicians. However, I rate none other higher than Dr. W. Scott Schroth.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr. Schroth has been my physician for the last 8 years. He's an excellent diagnostician, will spend as much time with me as required, never seems rushed or hurried, responds immediately to emails or phone calls.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. W. Scott Schroth's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Oxford