Ratings for Dr. Sheri S. Slezak

Dr.Sheri Slezak is very helpful and cares alot about your health more than the surgery. She gives you a better understanding on alot.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Slezak is the most caring and compassionate surgeon. I would highly recommend her. I wasn't happy with the results performed by another surgeon. She listened to me and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Top notch surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I had a horrible experience. I went to her for a breast reduction and wished I never did. I rather have my original breast before surgery than have her mess up my breast. Now I need to get my breast redone over to look right.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Went there after breast cancer for breast reconstruction. Everyone was nice pre-surgery but after you can't get any answers from staff. I emailed her staff, as directed, regarding my breast being hard and dramatically smaller than the other. I needed to know if I can do anything to make it better. I asked what type of implant they used so that I can go somewhere else and get it fixed AGAIN but month's later I still have no answers

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Slezak is an amazing surgeon and a compassionate doctor. She always takes the time to listen to you and understand your needs. Going through breast cancer and reconstruction is such a difficult process for any woman. Dr. Slezak understands this and works with you so that you receive the best reconstruction possible. I would highly recommend her to any breast cancer patient looking to undergo reconstruction.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Slezak was both professionally excellent and compassionate and a wonderful human being. She truly embodies all the healing qualities that a physician should possess in addition to her wonderful skills.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Saw Dr. Slezak after seeing another doctor that was very uncaring and rushed to start reconstructive surgery without allowing sufficient time to heal from a mastectomy. Dr. Slezak is very patient and and did a wonderful job with the reconstruction.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

After radiation for breast cancer I met with Dr. Slezak for breast reduction. She was so kind and caring. She was always available and took great care to understand my needs. I had consulted with a prior plastic surgeon who was so uncaring and commercial that I had almost decided not to pursue the surgery. Dr. Slezak cares about the person not just the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Sheri S. Slezak's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1980)

Carefirst Bcbs