Ratings for Dr. Anthony S. Diehl

Office Staff are the best, and Dr. Diehl has been outstanding. Always helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to answer questions. He is not afraid to do what is best for the patient, to get them the care that they need.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

I have nothing good to say about this office in general

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Diehl is a very helpful, thoughtful, and caring OB. While pregnant with my first, I experienced first trimester bleeding. He personally stayed after hours to give me a sonogram, which helped rest assured everything was okay. He took the necessary time to discuss any issues with me, and if he didn't have the answers, he'd get them. Unfortunately, we had to relocate midway through my pregnancy. Dr. Diehl even helped try to find an OB in my new location. He is just wonderful, I highly recommend him. His nurse Lyndi is great, and the office staff is very freindly. Go to him!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Diehl made my pregnancy wonderful! He answered all of my questions at every visit, taking as much time as necessary. Dr. Diehl was always compassionate and caring. I would highly recommend this OB! He was great!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Anthony S. Diehl's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rapid City, SD