Ratings for Dr. Zhongheng Tu

He is a new doctor for me. Two visits so far. A little trouble with the communication, but I believe that he really wants to provide you with the help you need. I have some planned future appointments with him and will see if things work out the way I think they will.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

He doesn't understand my questions and didn't explain clearly, I don't think I will come back.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Seen as Dr. Tu did not want to send me to another Dotor as may be needed. Finally after a pain management Dotor that was treating me for back pain told me that the pain was from my hip,Dotor Tu did refer me to a surgeon regarding the hip. When I went to that Dotor I took with me hip x-rays that were about 3 years old, when the surgeon saw the x-rays he was upset with me because I needed a hip replacement as of the date of the x-rays. I explained that Dotor Tu did not reffer me until now. The surgeon when on to explain that,most likely, my recovery would take longer partly because of my age and because I needed the hip replacement for so long.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

My friend recommended Dr. Tu and I called them. They saw me the same afternoon. The nurse the physician assistant and the doctor DR. Tu was very kind and professional. I was there for a while but eventually they gave me a prescription and instructions. I had a pleasant experience and felt comfortable. All worked out well

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Tu was probably in the examing room for a total of 2 minutes. It felt like he was rushing to get as many patients in as possible. He didn't take into account anything I said and didn't give me any information about why I was ill. I learn absolutely nothing more about my medical health. I don't plan on ever going back.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009