Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Conde

Delightful, knowledgeable, compassionate Dr. Conde is the best!!! He came by the hospital to check on me even though he was on on call!! Goes above and beyond my expectations!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I adore and appreciate Dr. Conde; he is very caring and compassionate. However, you must be prepared to WAIT in his WAITING ROOM - usually at least 1/2 late - not sure why - maybe overscheduling or - too much compassion means longer visit for each patient...

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Golf Buddies highly recommended Dr. Conde we were not disappointed, what a wonderful and compassionate Doctor, a rare find in this area, never rushed, very thorough!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

One of the better internists in the area. Though he would come off more professional if he knocked off his proselytizing. Good for him he has found meaning in his faith, but I'm not there to be converted. In fact, it's a turn off and several people I know have found other doctors because of this. The office staff is in dire need of a crash course in being patient/customer focused.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

We have been a patients of Dr. Conde's for a few years now his office staff has been wonderful to us always courteous and friendly. We completely trust Doctor Conde. We look foward to our apointments. He is very compassionate & knowledgable and he takes his time with us, we never feel rushed. There are times we have to wait 15-20 min but its worth the wait. Having an in office lab is very convienient for us.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Although the staff were a bunch of hideous beasts, Dr. Joe Conde was a breath of fresh air in a smoggy community of Physicians. He is kind, intelligent, warm, caring and quite the cad. Not only is he appealing to the eye, he is appealing to the soul. Dr. Conde took his time to make me feel like I was the only patient he had all day. I am an elderly lady who has flip flopped from Dr to Dr in the area and I have finally found my McDreamy. I have recommended him to all of my friends at Kings Point and they too, love Dr. Joe Conde.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Very nice, friendly and smart. Took his time with me not rushed. Informative and professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009