Let me start by saying there is not enough space here for me to sing Dr. DePalo's praises. He has been my doctor for almost 20 years and I believe without God and him I wouldn't be here. His knowledge is infinite and concern for his patients well being is just as great. He is totally professional, punctual, and his bedside manner provides you with the peace you need at a time when you're not feeling at your best. He has literally saved my life a numerous amount of times and I would recommend him to anyone who wants/needs a Dr. that genuinely cares and will get your health in the best shape it can be in. Last but not least his staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Extremely knowledgable, attentive, caring, diligent, down to earth & tells it exactly to the point. Totally professional but caring, extremely thorough. I cant say enough great things about this doctor who is an extraordinary doctor. To me he is practically perfect. Turned my life around & saved my life

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

This doc is brilliant. He listens and doesn't rush to judgement. Really thinks it through and isn't a hysteric. The best doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Very professional office. Dr. Depalo is prompt, courteous and most importantly extremely knowledgeable and connected.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Louis R. Depalo's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1982)

Oxford

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=867182'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014