Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Saltzman

Dr. Saltzman was very helpful. He saved my life and I am grateful. Out of every doctor he is the best I ever had. I came immediately to the hospital and he was there to help me. Thank you Dr. Saltzman

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Saltzman is a great and knowledgeable doctor. I had trouble with my heart and he fixed it so i am alive!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

I called as a new patient with a problem and was told to come over immediately. The staff was very helpful ad reassuring. The doctor was patient and explained the problem to me in detail. My testing was scheduled promptly. I am really glad to have foud this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

The number of doctors in the office and poor telephone equipment prevent the staff from operating efficiently. Many errors were made in billing, prescriptions and appointments. Had several office visits, only seeing the doctor for 15 minutes on the first visit. Was unable to speak to the doctor regarding the problems encountered. Gave up trying and left his care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Dr. Mark B. Saltzman's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med