Ratings for Dr. Sun H. Lee

went for eval with this MD last week. He did not explain my problem; was rude and abrupt and coarse. He was in a hurry, did not examine me at all! He gave me no hope or any other recommendation for my condition. No alternatives to the no surgery recommendation. Very disappointed!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

I was disappointed with recovery care provided after the disc (L4/L5) surgery . My condition improved after surgery but lots of back pain remain. Explation regarding what to expect during recovery could not be obtained and questions resulted in defensive, dont-know, answers. There was great lack of recovery guidelines (not much provided) and questions regarding an overall evaluation of the condition resulted in "I don't know" answers. I enjoyed this surgeon's punctuality, found overall evaluation very lacking and wish that I did more homework and enlisted the services of a different neuro-surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

He damaged/cut my nerve during the surgery!!! Never even mentioned the chance of that happening prior to the surgery. I can't speak, I lost my voice!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Sun H. Lee's Credentials

• Seoul Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ