Ratings for Dr. Raul H. Morales-Borges

Dr. Morales explained me the new concept of Integrative Medicne applied to Oncology. The care from his staff and his nurse were very cordial and helpfull. In the first visit he explained me very well the diagnoss and the treatment as well as my nutritional care. He presented me the Naturopatist who is at office nearby his office. I made an appointment with him. Dr. Roman performed a very thrully & complete evaluation as well explained to me the diet and performed a treatment for my pain with accupuncture. This new concept has been great to my health. Thanks Dr. Morales.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

My doctor sent me to him to determine the cause of some odd bloodwork results. He sent me for a test, and when I came for my follow-up, he had another "Doctor" in the room - a "Doctor of Naturopathy," who he said could help solve my problem with supplements, diet, and homeopathic remedies. It was a total bait and switch. My primary care doctor was horrified. On a side note, my follow-up appointment was at 10am, but he didn't even show up at the office (with no apology!) until 11am. There were patients with earlier appointments - I wasn't seen until noon, two hours late. I would not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Morales is by far the best oncologist in PR. Due to my condition, I visited many doctors and I have to say that Dr. Morales truly cares for his patients. He is not only very smart and spot-on with his diagnose, he is everything a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

extremely knowledgeable and very helpful...Dr. Morales is on top of his game and is willing to go the extra mile for his patient

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Morales is a very caring & helpful doctor who goes out of his way to assist patients!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Dr. Morales is very professional, kind, thorough, & not condescending at all towards his patients. He explains things in easy-to-understand language & orders any necessary tests & follow-ups. Dr. Morales is also very caring & compassionate - a GREAT doctor!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Dr. Raul H. Morales-Borges's Credentials

• San Juan Bautista (Grad. 1990)

Oxford