Ratings for Dr. Frederick A. Simeone

Dr Simeone was and is a everyday nightmare in my life. He did back surgery and found out it was a residence just learning did the surgery and also did a total laminectomy which i didnt need. I walked in sort of pain free the day of surgery and walked out with pain i never had. Its almost 20 years and taking sleeping pills everyday ever since. Cant work and my walking and posture is way off.I have know back support and all sort of bone spurs and chronic nerve damage as emg test says for 4 damaged nerves at L/4 operating level. Did a total laminectomy for no reason as i was only 35 at that time. He is ruthless

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Was supposed to be the best of the best. Did surgery on my mother. Messed her up worse than she was. Sent home day after back surgery with a spinal headache/leak. Office wouldn't call my mom back until i called flipping out. My mom couldn't walk and my dad had to carry her. Was finally told to come back in. Had a blood patch for leak done by someone who had no clue what they were doing. Heard my mom screaming in pain in waiting room. Mom wound up with MRSA infection and had to be on weeks of antbx. What a joke that this guy was still practicing. He retired right after he messed up my mother.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I wish he would come out of retiremen (smiling). He was the best. He was my third opinion & I never turned back. I check out his cars whenever I go to the car show.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I had three surgeries from Dr. Simeone, none of them easy. I came away from all three much improved and owe my now normal lifestyle to him. He has my everlasting respect and admiration for his dedication to his business of helping others. You can tell his staff also respect him because they are the best. Thanks for everything Doc. Enjoy your retirement. You've earned it.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

He remains very helpful in retirement. He saved my life where others failed. He is missed by his many patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

My surgery (fusion of C3-C4)went so well.I was able to return to work in 30 days and had no PT. I wish he hadn't retired as I may need further surgery and now must look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Simeone is an arrogant, uncaring doctor who not only did the wrong surgery on me but left me worse off and and crippled. If you want to end up disabled, he's a great choice. I agree with the first review and am so sorry I allowed him to **** me, for which he took no accountability and even blamed me when I told him the morning after the surgery that I was worse off than before to which he replied: "I don't know what you did because I don't make mistakes". He ruined my life and then went on to lie about me in my records. He should not be allowed to practice in my opinion. He is an evil, lying surgeon who stole my life at 38 by doing the wrong surgery and having an unethical manner once the damage was done. DO NOT trust him unless you want to end up lie I did-ruined for life.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr simeone WAS an excellant doctor but refused to retire. He was skillful but had no bedside manor. He did not operate on me the last time but let a Dr. that had made MANY mistakes in s. Dakota do the job and I suffered greatly and was in much pain. When I called the office he did see me but when he realized what had happened he more or less blackballed me and left me to my pain. He ruined his Great reputation because he refused to retire. Very Sad. He was a great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Frederick A. Simeone's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1960)