Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Kazmierczak

Dr Kaz is one of the best doctors I have met. As a nurse, I notice particular things. I appreciate his focused attention on my concerns, his professional and thoughtful care, and the professionalism and cleanliness of the entire office. He saved the life of a young lady we know, as well as relieving childbearing concerns. Great with any age. Love the Hawaiian shirts, also.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I love this doctor and the staff. They are always on time. They call me back right away when I hhave a question and were there for me after a miscarriage. Wonderful. I could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. Kaz is the BEST ob/gyn! I've been his patient for 9 years now and couldn't be happier to have found him. I have to see him several times a year, and he has never once let me down in making me feel like my care is his upper most important task from the minute he walks in the office. He respects that I live in my body and actually listens to me! He helped me not only physically, but emotionally, through a very difficult medical time for 3 years and in the end has made me healthier! He takes the time to find out about your life and makes sure that how he treats you is the best fit for YOU, not just a good medical fit. I would fly across the country to keep him as my doctor if he moved! He is the best medical decision I have ever made! His staff is incredible and I don't ever feel like a 'patient' when I'm in the office. I recommend Dr. Kaz to all of my friends! You won't find a better ob/gyn!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

After suffering with chronic pain for years, I finally left my OB/GYN of 30 years and went to see Dr. Kaz. The minute I met him I felt comfortable and knew that I was in good hands. Ended up having to have surgery urgently and the whole experience was just excellent, and my recovery went way better than expected. I will never go back to my old physician. As long as Dr. Kaz is practicing he will have a patient! I hope he gets to deliver my grand-babies someday!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Both of my daughter delivered their sons with Dr Kaz. He was amazing!!!! His bed side manner and ability to connect with his patients is second to none. One of my daughters developed HELPS syndrome. He diagnosed the problem and was with her through the whole process. He is a great doctor and a wonderful person. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I highly recommend Dr.Kaz. He is an amazing Doctor. He has a way of making you feel like you are his only patient. He is kind and caring and makes you feel very comforable. He deliverd my first and second baby and I just love him. Dr. Vienne is great too. I had to have c section with my second and he assisted. He is also very kind and caring. They are both Christians too. It made me feel good to know that the people who woud be cutting me open probably said a prayer before hand! Dr.Kaz makes an already amazing experience even better.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

I LOVED Dr. Kaz, and his staff. He is caring, and involved. I never feel rushed, and I truly feel as though his main focus was on me and my baby. I will certainly return to him for all my future pregnancies and health needs.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I've gone through at least 4 doctors before I found Dr Kaz and his staff. I couldn't even tell you the names of the other doctors, because I never went back and never needed to remember their names. That is not the case with Dr Kaz at all. He devotes his time to you, and explains everything. At my first visit with him we must have talked for an hour, and he put me at ease completly. He takes his time during his visits to get to know you, which is rare now-a-days. He understands that his patients are people, not numbers, and not a paycheck. At work, 4 of us girls go to him, because he's just that great. I'm not near ready to have kids yet, but I know he'll be my doctor when I'm ready!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Kaz is the best even for older woman. I wouldnt go anywhere else but him for my yearly! You never feel rushed with him and his bedside manner is best I ever had and I have 3 older children. Highly, Highly recommend. My daughter also had him for prenatal - did not deliver unfortunately but he was terrific with the Obstetrics also. He is the best!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I love Dr. Kaz - he is very caring and really cares about you as a patient. Great bed side manner. Would never change!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Thomas M. Kazmierczak's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)