Ratings for Dr. Sharon Tinanoff

Dr. Tinanoff is very conscientious and skilled in patient care. I always feel that I am in caring hands and I think she goes the extra mile to ensure that her patients are satisfied. And, to endure that what she prescribes in meds or next steps is medically sound. My appreciation and satisfaction level with Dr. Tinanoff is extremely high. Additionally, the staff in the office is very good as well. I rarely have had to wait excessively (over 30 mins) for my appointment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Tinanoff is thoughtful and thorough. She spends the time needed with me and is kind - a combination not usually found.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Very attentive staff. They always call you when they say they will. Test results are communicated very fast. Dr. Tinanoff is very nice and thorough. Never rushes you and will sit and answer any question you may have no matter how long it takes. I am VERY happy that she is my Dr.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Tinanoff is the only doctor that has gotten me to do things that I know that I should do. She helps me understand my medical reports good and bad. Additionally she comforts me and guides me through the bad diagnosis. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make you comfortable with new procedures you might have to undergo. I see her not only as my internist; but also as my confidant and personal friend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

My wife and I both see Dr. Sharon and like her alot. She is one of the best Dr. we have ever had. The office staff and office procedures could use some improvement.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I pay out of pocket for Dr. Tinanoff as I have never had a more astute, caring, knowledgeable doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

She was very helpful- super-efficient but didn't make me feel rushed. May be common with other internal docs as well, but was perhaps a little too quick to whip out the script pad before considering other options.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

A very good listener with a thorough overall plan to check all possible problems.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Wonderful MD, wondeful group. Very punctual-great staff!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2005

Dr. Sharon Tinanoff's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)