Ratings for Dr. Nino C. Rubino

He is my family doctor for 3 years now and have been very happy with his service and his staff has been very good but changes often,different people each time I go in, but they have all been good.I will continue to go to him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Rubino is very friendly, knowledgable, and professional. He has treated me like a family member since I met him in the hospital emergency room several years ago. He will sit and talk to me during an appointment and he does not rush to get out the door. Because of my ailments, I have been a challenging patient for him, but he always remained positive and he works relentlessly to find solutions that work for me. I have no complaints about him and I would not hesistate to recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Rubino is very good - he listens and actually pays attention to the patient, and his/her parent. He is a take action type, and is willing to give more than one option for treatment if asked. I trust him to care for my kids as I would want him to. As for the cell phone - I've had the same experience, and didn't care for it either. I assumed that he was on call as well, but maybe it is something that needs to be corrected.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

He's a very good doctor. Friendly and seems committed to doing good work. He listens to patients' concerns. Only bad thing is, sometimes his cell phone rings -- and he answers it (briefly). Maybe he was on call? I don't know.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Nino C. Rubino's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Youngstown, OH