Ratings for Dr. Marla Susan Gendelman

My initial impression was that she knew/cared little about patient care; I would never trust this person to administer any type of anesthesia to anyone that I know. I was surprized how candid the staff was expressing their opinion that this doctor was bad news. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

This woman is supposed to be an anesthesia provider; on the day of surgery, she never even took the time to introduce herself, much less explain what was going to happen. And the "anesthesia" that she provided was very, very poorly done; before the procedure I asked her if she had a lot of experience in the specific type of anesthesia that she was to do, and she was not reassuring at all...........I should have got up and walked out, but I was stupid and didn't. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Gendelman seems personable enough; however, her basic lack of knowledge regarding anesthesia techniques made for a very painful experience for me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Marla Susan Gendelman's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1986)