Ratings for Dr. Victoria Naumov

My family and I have been going to Dr. Naumov for years. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Our Family dentist for over 9 years, great dental and hygienist services

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Sometimes Root canal can not be completed due to various reasons : root canal is calcified and can not be completed , old root canal material can not be removed etc . Most important , was she honest and told you the truth ? Did she refer you to a specialist ? Did she charge you ? It is not fair to fault a dentist when this is beyond his/ her control.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

The office male secretary was extremely rude , sarcastic, disrespect and unprofessional customer care . Dr. Naumov started a root canal on one of my teeth but she couldn`t finish it . Worst stuff and unprofessional doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Staff (main male secretary) treats my family with disrespect. Makes us feel like they are doing us a favor when we bring our business to them. Also, Dr. Naumov has not done a good job as a dentist. Not giving good advice, poorly checking on teeth. I do not recommend this palce.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

She is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Have been visiting Dr Naumov for over 10 years, my parents, siblings and our kids all go to her. She is great with kids, very good with adults and if they know you, they will be flexible and offer arrangements and solutions to complex treatments.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

This was the best trip to a dentist ever. Since it was an emergency and I was in so much pain, I will never be able to thank you enough. Victoria was kind, professional and attentive and so was the staff. You have no idea how happy I was with this professional care.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

HOnest professional services and advice. What other dentists wanted to replace(fillings), she keeps them for as long as necessary.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Very knowledgeable, treats our entire family. Always provides personal service and has gone out of her way to take care of any emergency situations.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009