Ratings for Dr. Sean Larsen

He has helped me manage my chronic illness and always has time to see me

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I really approciate dr laraena honestly. If he doesnt know he will send you too another specialist too err on the safer side... which is better than handing out medication left right and center till the problem is fixed

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

He didn't believe my mother was really sick and she died the next day !

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I am just wondering if it is ethical for a doctor to be pushing his private business (Monavie) on his website . I think it is just a way for him to sell his product and make more money off poor unsuspecting people. I tried Monavie myself and did not lose ANY weight.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Not very kind anymore way to in to himself and his staff. seems to be involved in personal relationships with staff during working hours.Pay attention to your patients buddy we PAY you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

A decent doctor but could use more compassion. Has hurt my feelings on more then one occassion.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I really appreciate having Dr. Larsen as my doctor. I was sad to see Mackenzie go (being a caring female) but Larsen is great too. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and calms my nerves. He is always willing to send you for extra testing or a specialist when deemed necessary. He has sent me for additional tests once or twice just to ease my mind, which as a worrier I appreciate. Not sure why anyone is complaining about the staff? They are super friendly and work hard. Have you ever heard how much their phone rings? Give them a break, their day is nonstop. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Great doctor listens well.Makes my day brighter.Absolutely my favorite doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Very thorough and every year books an extra-large appointment as I have several chronic conditions. Always listens and asks about over-all health and feeling. Very quick and willing to give referrals to specialists when required.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Excellent doctor very kind caring and compassionate.Rates a 10 plus with me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014