Ratings for Dr. Allen P. Jones

He's a great doctor , as far as his staff go Sally is the best great sense of humor .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Jones and his secretary and staff are wonderful people.... without his diagnostic I would not be here today..... He really does care even after 15 years of taking care of me and my family.... He is very smart and good family man .... If you need good diagnostic and good doctor he is the one.... thank you so much

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

dr. jones is the best. Because of him i am still here. Keep up the good work!! Helpful, caring, knowledgable and thank you, Doc!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Right on everyone...listening is great...but slow on the action...It's like you almost have to do your research and tell him what you want done. It's great that he's a good listener...but I'd like to hear the options and not have to wait months for action...because it seems like you have to have something reoccur in order to get any action from Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

He was a wonderful Doctor. Great bedside manor, and very helpful to my condition.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

I recently was hospitalized , With a pericardial effusion , causing cardiac tamponade. Dr. Jones did the drainage of the fluids around my heart , he and his team were very knowledgable and helpful through my life threatening ordeal. Also his consulting office through follow up appointments was just the same. His staff along with the Royal Aexandria hospital in Edmonton were most caring and compassionate to me and my family .

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Yes...the last person was right on the money..He always listens but takes time taking any action. He is friendly but his secretary is rude. Sometimes I felt like I was telling him what course of action to take??? as if I knew what to do? It left me feeling not very confident in his course of treatment.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Seems to get things done after the fact.Listens attentively to your problems and will react only after several incidences.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007