Ratings for Dr. Melissa W. Schwarzschild

Compassionate and VERY smart doc! Recommended by my co-worker and I've recommended her to my friends. Staff is good too.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Dr. Schwarzschild may be knowledgeable but you won't know if she does because she did not explain ANYTHING to me. I have to go once more to her office and after that I am never going to see her again. She seemed nice when she first entered the room but that first impression was so misleading. She is condescending. I definitely would not recommend her to anyone. Her staff however was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Kind and caring. Spent a lot of time with me, explaining my condition and how to best treat it. When I called with questions, she spent even more time on the phone with me. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

I went to three other dermatologists before finding Dr. Schwarzschild. She is compassionate and knowledgeable. She also gave me a printed handout and wrote out all the instructions for me so I would know how to treat my condition.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

condescending. rushed. all questions were a pain to her. didnt provide info on what she was doing or follow up care. just pushed some xeroxed info at me when asked for guidance.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Melissa W. Schwarzschild's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med