Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Turpin

Wasn't that helpful. Then a year after I saw him I was charged for someone else going to him. I'll pay my bill, but I'm not paying someone else's.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

This doctor treated me rudely and disrespectfully. He was unprofessional in my opinion and said he couldn't work with me and not to come back, after about the fourth visit, two sleep studies and selling me a CPAP, which didn't help. I believe he misdiagnosed me. I have never had such a negative experience with any doctor. I am an even tempered, reasonable person.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

First seeing this doc they were already sizing me up for a CPAP machine before I saw the doctor. After sleep study was done they were ready with the CPAP machine that day and charged me twice what I should have been. Follow ups with complaints of still being tired were ignored, with a request to have my physition prescribe any sleep meds for insomnia and to come back in a year. THis while I was complaining of being tired and the current treatment was not working.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Edward M. Turpin's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1990)