Ratings for Dr. Oliver Kurucz

Dr. Oliver is a caring, compassionate, astute physician who works with me to reach common treatment goals. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I seen several rheumatologists over the past several years, and Dr. Kurucz has been the most knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. He quickly and thoroughly processed a long history of labs and medical reports, gave a very thorough interview and exam and then delineated a very sound plan for better health, with appropriate changes in medications and dosage and lab schedule. He gave me a lot of new insight and information, including supplementation with certain vitamins, that no other rheumatologist ever had. I went to him for lupus consultation. I feel very lucky to have found him. I found him genuinely very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver Kurucz for just over 1-yr and have not had any neggative issues. I find him very kind, knowledgable, on top of things. He goes over everything with me. I recomend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Very kind and concerned. Office staff helpful and business like. Happy with visits to both he and his father.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

overly concerned about $$$$, and sometimes rude if you're not the perfect patient. Staff not very accomodating.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Oliver Kurucz's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1999)