Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Cabral

This is the worst Dr. I have ever seen. It took me hours to see him, months for the appointments. Cancelation was the norm. The staff was very rude and told me that I couldn’t cross my legs in the room?. He is very arrogant. Didn’t want to listen to my concerns on getting pregnant. Suggested to see another Doctor and I was his patient for so long, thinking that he was the only one. I did found an amazing Dr. (same specialist) and my baby is now 1 year old. If I would have stayed with him I’ll be probably struggling with my thyroid. I don’t understand why Cleveland Clinic has a Dr. like this. DO NOT SEE HIM

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Cabral never saw me as a patient for Diabetes, he always sent me to his N.P. I left hin for another, more careing doctor. My wife had a stroke 20 years ago and after a long series of tests,ordered by Dr. Cabral and assisted by Dr. Rodriguez, a nuerologist, they decided, she had a severe case of eppsley. After a year of taking a painful medicine, we went to another endrocologist, from Holly Cross Hospital, who doubted her condition, sent her to a specialist, who wired her head, took her off the medication and 2 years later she has been fine, The aformentioned doctors are dangerous.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

VERY ARROGANT. Did not listen. Not interested in fully understanding or solving my problem. Terrible follow up.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I could not get a appointment with Dr. Cabral for 6 months. my doctor called him and I was in his office in three days. I had a tumour that was killing me. This doctor literally saved my life. He was kind, polite,and had a great personality. and knew exactly what to do to help me. I was obese and in his written reports he never referred to me as obese or told me I was. Instead he gently guided me on how to lose weight and intervened in such a caring way, I always walked out feeling well cared for ready to do what he told me to do. I will not get into what my tumour was but, he did save my life!I have been to toher endo docors before him that had no idea how to realy help me, or give me answers I needed. Now sadly three years later I have been diagnosed with diabetes. I won't go to any other doctor, no matter how long I would have to wait.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN DR. JOSE CABRAL. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM 7 MONTHS AGO AND I AM STILL WAITING TO SEE HIM. HE CANCELLED ON ME TWICE ALREADY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR IF YOU WANT TO BE SEEN. HIS OFFICE STAFF WERE ALL RUDE AND DID NOT CARE WHATSOEVER AND SAID "WELL YOU CAN GO TO ANOTHER DR OR WAIT ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTHS"

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

This guy is the first doctor who knew right off the bat what to do when I told him that I have PCOS. He is amazing and on top of it. Thank goodness that I found him. I "highly" recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Jose M. Cabral's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1982)

Fallon Community Health Plan