You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Komal D. Naik

Dr. Naik seemed very friendly and smart, initially. My first impression was completely incorrect. I felt like my concerns were not addressed during my visit. I was told I "might have" an inexplicable facial numbness, given pain meds, and told to come back in a few weeks. When I called back a few days later feeling worse, I was told that the doctor would review my lab results and get back to me... Which she/they NEVER did (I subsequently had to be hospitalized for my symptoms.). I have never written a negative review about a doctor, but I don't want anyone else to go through the fear, uncertainty, and dismissiveness I went through, especially when dealing with something as serious as neurological issues.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Terrible bedside manner, terrible misdiagnosis, and a terrible doctor overall. She won't even see me again due to the fact I tried to find a new doctor. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr Komal Naik is BRILLIANT! She is very knolwedgeable and takes time to sit down with you and listens to your problems and concerns.. She is very patient and gets to the bottom of the problem and find the appropriate solution. Also calls back personally with test results. She is PHENOMINAl!!Will go back to her and send her more patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

ignored serious medical complaint causing hospitalization doesnt return calls if you value your brain stay away from this doc and her partners

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

She is a fantastic physician and takes the time to listen to you so that you don't feel rushed. She offers fantastic medical advice and is not always pushing meds, but offers non-medicine solutions in conjunction if neccessary. The staff is always pleasant to me. Sometimes you may wait a little bit to see her, but nothing unreasonable (the most ever was 20 - 30 mins). Even though my current insurance is not accepted, I have gladly gone back. My first visit with her she stayed late to add the extra appointment to the end of her schedule. The fact that she goes the extra mile like that means a lot to me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Naik took great interest in my health and coordination of other doctors. Her staff is great about following up. However, my casse is too complicated so we've had to see specialists. However, whenever I need imaging or lab work, I back to her since they take care of insurance and sending records to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Komal D. Naik's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=866985'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014