Ratings for Dr. E. Alexander L'Heureux

A very kind and caring Dr. He helped me after an auto accident. I have a neck injury which he found after a complete physical and x-rays. He takes time and explains so the patient can understand which puts a person at ease.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He is the best doctor that has ever treated me. Dr. L'Heureux is kind and knowledgeable. He always went above and beyond what most other physicians would do. If you need back surgery for any reason he is the doctor you must see. Thank you Dr. L'Heureux for all of your help.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I do not have the words to express how much I appreciate Dr. L'Heureux's caring, compassionate, timely, and specialized care that he and his staff gave to me. He called me personally to check on my pain levels prior to surgery and to check on me after surgery. I have been the health care field for over thirty years and have had very few physicians that provided this kind of bed side manner. It is truly not all about the money with some. Thanks Doc for all that you did for me. Wayne

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

The best spine doctor in Oklahoma. I would recommend Dr. L'Heureux to everyone I know that has any problem with their neck or low back. He is a great doctor and a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. E. Alexander L'Heureux's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

Pacificare