Dr. Rajendra R. Shetty

Outstanding Staff Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Rajendra R. Shetty

From The Desk of Gregory Markomanolakis In the 7+ years I've been seeing Dr. Shetty; in the beginning Dr Shetty provided outstanding service for me in my current heart health condition. Over the years though I feel Dr. Shetty has grown less and less concerned for my overall condition and with me as his patient. The last several appointments, I have repeatedly had to wait over one hour to be seen by him irregardless of promises made by his assistant claiming I was next to be seen by him, I understand that doctors have busy case loads and sometimes appointments are delayed, but every appointment in the last 18 months I have made I have had to continually wait. I feel as though with Dr. Shetty's current case load I am more of a burden to him and feel he hasn't provided the consideration and respect we all seek when we put our trust and confidence in him as a physician. If you decide to be seen by Dr. Shetty I hope you recieve good service and a positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Rajendra R. Shetty's Credentials

Dr. Raj Shetty received his Medical Degree from Gulbarga University in 1994. He completed his residency program at Prince Georges Hospital Center in 2001 where he was selected as Chief Resident. He moved to West Virginia for a few years after he was accepted into the Fellowship Program for Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology which he completed in 2006. He moved back to the Maryland area in 2006 and has been working as a Cardiologist since then. In 2010 he joined as a Partner to Capitol Cardiology Associates and is now serving as President of Capitol Cardiology. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. He has privileges in Doctors Community Hospital, Washington Hospital Center, Prince Georges Hospital, Washington Adventist Hospital and Southern Maryland Hospital. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Dr. Shetty's interests include photography, biking, and traveling to remote places! He is married with 2 beautiful sons.

• Gulbarga University