Ratings for Dr. Joshua Johannson

Dr. Johannson is one of the most compassionate, knowlegable, and current OB/GYNS. Being acquainted with him has re-newed my faith not only in the medical profession, but in humanity as a whole. One of the last doctors left who cares more about the patients needs and health, then about the amount of money returned to his pocket. I have witnessed him do many procedures pro-bono, and that's not mentioning his humanitarian work in Haiti/Africa. He is an amazing human being and an even better doctor and anyone under his care should consider themselves extremely lucky!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Johannson, is my lifesaver! I was under his care for 8 yrs. and was blessed to have a caring intelligent and warm Doctor. I will always be thankful to you for petforming my surgery with skill, talent and care.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr.Johannson is the best. His warm and funny personality made it very easy for me to open up to. I told him that im usually not comfortable with male ob/gyns but his warm personality made me feel very comfortable with him. Hes very kind,compassionate,patient, honest and helpful. He was so kind to answer all of my many questions. I was facing a very important decision wheather or not to have fibroids removed so that I could have children. He was honest with me, gave me the facts but didnt push me to which decision to make, which is important when you are as nervous as I was. Surgery was a success, praise the Lord. After surgery, he came to check on me every day when I was in the hospital because he really cares about the health of all his patients. He also has excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr.Johannson became my OB/GYN elevn years ago. From the day I met him my life changed in such a great way I could never thank him enough! Not only did he deliver my children also helped me through some very hard times. He is caring, has compastion, and very smart! I would recommend him to EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I had Dr Johhanson. 5 years ago he is the reason my daughter is here .... I was told that my daughter showed genetic markers for 2 kinds of serious retardation .... He assured me that he did not believe the baby had anything wrong with her judging by my ultra sound ! I also had a few complications in labor and he was awesome I and an allergic retain to the epidural and my heart and the babies heart was slowing down he handled everything !! If I could give him a 10 I would because I know have a healthy 4 year old beautiful daughter !! Thank you and for anyone to say he has no bedside Compassion well I don't know who they seen !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I recently wound up at Pennsylvania Hospital regarding an unexpected medical situation. Although I prefer female Dr.'s overall, I was won over by Dr. Johannson's warm personality. Overall, I felt very well taken care of by the staff and my follow up appointment was timely and informative. I'd certainly recommend Dr. Johannson to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

While Dr. Johannson is very knowledgeable, and good at what he does, he needs to work on his attitude, bed side manner, and learn to listen to his patents. I will be forever thankful to him for delivering my child safely but it ends there. While in labor I was told MY birth plan wasn't ok with HIM and I would have to agree to his way or go home. After having my child I had an infection, my body was shutting down and becoming septic he ignored these things basically told me I was imagining things and told to come back later. After a ultrasound to prove I did have an infection there was no help or follow up from Dr. Johannson and I ended up in the ER. While not everyone may have these experiences with him, and if you are having a cut and dry by the books labor I may say go for it. I myself would never want him as a doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Johansson for years. There are 14 doctors in my family. I know a good doctor when I meet one and I am VERY happy to have Dr. Johansson. He gives me the straight and complete story immediately and does not hesitate to explain the pros and cons of each medication or treatment. He is polite, correct and current in his field. He is never condescending. I would and have recommended him to friends and family. He is a fine doctor. S.S.H.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Too bad he has such disgruntled reports. He is punctual and tells the truth regarding the prognosis.Go somewhere else if you don't like him so he can have better patients.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Honest and clear in explanations. Always calls to check up when I have been hospitalized as well as seeing me. Great Doc.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Joshua Johannson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anniston, AL