Ratings for Dr. Joshua Johannson

Love Dr. Johansson and his staff. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have had 7 children, and they were all good experiences and unmedicated, natural births. However, the two pregnancies and births under Dr Johannson's care were the best by far. I have always used a midwife or female doctor by choice, but after rave reviews I decided to give Dr J a try since there were no midwives in the area I had moved to. He has a fabulous bedside manner, takes my concerns seriously, never seems rushed, is never patronizing or condescending, and did everything in his power to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my birthing experience. Also, don't miss his breastfeeding class. I've never heard of a doctor with more knowledge of or support for breastfeeding! Pregnancy and birth are some of the most important times in the lives of mother and child, and having the right caregiver is INVALUABLE! Choose Dr Johansson and you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Amazing Doctor. Takes time to explain things and is very kind.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

He is a amazing doctor. He completely listened to all of my concerns and was respectful of my decisions during my pregnancy. He has a wonderful bedside manner and personality.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have seen Dr. Johannson for prenatal care, breastfeeding visits, and annuals. He has always taken my concerns seriously and has always made me feel comfortable. My birthing experience was amazing thanks to Dr. J. I could not ask for a better doctor, and I recommend him to everyone, for OB care and GYN issues!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Johannson is by far the best physician I've ever met. He came highly recommended by multiple women in my community for his expertise, incredible bedside manner, compassion, and support of women's birthing choices. As a first time preggo, I had no idea what to expect or what I wanted... he took the time to educate me, provide resources, encourage further education on childbirth and breastfeeding, and best of all LISTEN to all of my concerns. I had a phenomenal childbirth and breastfeeding experience and I credit that to God, firstly, and then to Dr. Johannson. I'm expecting my second child and couldn't imagine choosing anyone else for our care. He is certainly raising the bar for women's healthcare in our community!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Johannson is one of the most compassionate, knowlegable, and current OB/GYNS. Being acquainted with him has re-newed my faith not only in the medical profession, but in humanity as a whole. One of the last doctors left who cares more about the patients needs and health, then about the amount of money returned to his pocket. I have witnessed him do many procedures pro-bono, and that's not mentioning his humanitarian work in Haiti/Africa. He is an amazing human being and an even better doctor and anyone under his care should consider themselves extremely lucky!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Johannson, is my lifesaver! I was under his care for 8 yrs. and was blessed to have a caring intelligent and warm Doctor. I will always be thankful to you for petforming my surgery with skill, talent and care.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr.Johannson is the best. His warm and funny personality made it very easy for me to open up to. I told him that im usually not comfortable with male ob/gyns but his warm personality made me feel very comfortable with him. Hes very kind,compassionate,patient, honest and helpful. He was so kind to answer all of my many questions. I was facing a very important decision wheather or not to have fibroids removed so that I could have children. He was honest with me, gave me the facts but didnt push me to which decision to make, which is important when you are as nervous as I was. Surgery was a success, praise the Lord. After surgery, he came to check on me every day when I was in the hospital because he really cares about the health of all his patients. He also has excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr.Johannson became my OB/GYN elevn years ago. From the day I met him my life changed in such a great way I could never thank him enough! Not only did he deliver my children also helped me through some very hard times. He is caring, has compastion, and very smart! I would recommend him to EVERYONE.

Dr. Joshua Johannson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anniston, AL