Ratings for Dr. Anthony W. Martin

I now live in NY and have continued to see Dr. Martin. He has restored my body back to a healthy state and understands how to get to root cause and not just mask a symptom that is worrisome! Thank you Dr. Martin ~

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

He is the best! I went to him for many of my ailments and he is so knowledgeable and genuinely concerned with your health. He has helped with with many of my problems. He taught me how bad carbs are for our system which alone was one of my biggest problems.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I was at the end of my rope. Then I met Dr. MARTIN HE HELPED ME And he was genuine ...good listener.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Martin and his staff are responsive, caring, all while creating a professional environment. He saved me years of pain and suffering and I am indebted to him. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr Martin was down to earth and took the time to explain things very well and on top of all this he cheers for the Habs It doesn't get much better

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I live in NY and visited Dr. Martin's clinic during last year. I am a med tech by trade, and Dr. Martin's techniques and manner helped me to understand where I needed to work on my body to attain wellness, which was different from looking at symptoms and masking them with meds. The team has accommodated every need and question from this distance (NY) and I cannot say thanks in adequate words to describe how they have helped me restore my health. Anyone who has lingering symptoms of any kind should visit Dr. Martin and follow his recommendations!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Dr. Martin has been a valuable resource to my family and many friends. He ensures that you receive quality service. Most striking is his patience and level of engagement. He does not promote needless visits nor supplements that are not beneficial. Highly recommended resource!!! :)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I am very happy with my appointment....He was able to help me very much with the problem I was having.I encourage anyone with a problem that your medical Dr was'nt able to fix,ask Dr Martin.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008